Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Usual Stuff

I picked up my urchins from their mother’s this morning. Last night I spent my evening to myself on a painfully boring conference call and then on to a punishing defeat during a 10:00 PM indoor soccer game. To think, I actually pay money to get humiliated and hurt this badly the following day.

While gathering all of their belongings and rushing them out the door, my wife had collected a series of notes and such that I had not seen yet. One of which was an invitation to a parent and teacher only lunch, today of course. The other one worthy of mention was a party being thrown for a student teacher of my younger daughter’s. She graduates in a couple weeks and the class is throwing a party for her. Oh, did I mention that she is absolutely gorgeous too? Yes, I’ve held back on that comment for the entire year.

Tomorrow is bring your kids to work day, I’ll have all of mine there for a few hours. Then it will be a crazy lunch hour where I will drop each one off somewhere different, try to make it back to work in a reasonable amount of time, and hit the gym somewhere in-between.

That’s all there is to mention for now, and not much at that.


Fej

2 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

Eekk...sounds like a busy day for you! And maybe a not so fun one too. Sorry bout that.

Hey, us women KNOW you guys are thinking it...even if you hold off on saying it all year. ;P

9:08 AM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Sounds like a busy lunch hour for you! I'd skip the gym and opt for the salad!

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home