Thursday, April 21, 2005

Fixin' Stuff

I fixed a friend’s computer this evening. I’m not talking about, “Oh, you were just missing such and such file.” I’m talking about complete format and reload from scratch, and NOTHING went wrong! Yeah right, her house is probably burning down as I speak thanks to some freak spark from here computer. Do I sound a little jaded? My history with PC’s is far from uneventful, yes, let’s just leave it at that.

I haven’t been the usual hyper-blogger that I’ve been for some time. I’m sure I’ll catch up this weekend.

Fej

5 Comments:

Blogger Shane said...

Ahhh there's nothing like a low-level format now and then...

9:25 AM  
Blogger Bart Treuren said...

Don't worry... hyper-blogging's a threee edged sword... you get to say all you want (and more), you get lots of attention if you're doing it right and it sucks up so much time it's not funny...

Well done with the total format and reinstalling everything, a noble and time-consuming business, hopefully not without results ;-)

I'm a Macintosh man from way back and get totally annoyed and confused with the PC stuff but have managed to tame my PC nevertheless... but give me a G4 anyday :D

12:58 PM  
Blogger Christie E. Little said...

You guys and your computers!

4:17 PM  
Blogger Noala said...

I really need to reformat mine, but I can't be bothered with the re-loading everything back on part of the process.

11:15 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

Ok, since I'm still new here let me ask...are you a computer techie by trade?
My hubby is and he does a ton of work on the side. I mean, if you are gonna do all that work you might as well get paid for it...right?
Ok well I realize if it's friend/family you don't wanna charge...but I was thinking of extra moolah! hehe
I have a two track mind...sex and money! YEAH BABY! lol

6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home