Friday, April 22, 2005

Like an Ant Running Around in a Rain Storm

There was another layoff today. This one was preceded without rumors, which caught us all by surprise. After peaking at 2700 people, you’d think that losing 7 people wouldn’t be a big deal. We are approaching double digit numbers of employees, so 7 people is now a significant number.

It’s all right. Most of us will find adequate employment eventually, some will make more, some will make less. That’s how thing work I suppose.

I still find myself rather void of things to discuss compared to the usual plethora of things I have to talk about. I suppose there is a multitude of reasons for this but none I care to bother anyone with. On the whole, things are good, I hope the same for everyone else as well.

Fej

1 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

I get it. Life can be overwhelming even when things look alright.

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home