Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy New Year!

New Years Eve finished off with a bang for the kids and I. My middle child and I both passed out sometime during Bug’s Life. My son woke me up coincidentally right at midnight, as he was still awake. Sometimes the fireworks and gunfire (yes, I do live in a community of gun wielding rocket scientists) are pretty bad, this year didn’t seem to be as heavy as in previous years. I was really too tired to pay that close of attention though.

I slept rather uncomfortably between my son (the sideways sleeping heat magnet) and dog. The phone started ringing at a ridiculous hour, 9:30 AM! Okay, not so bad but getting up for work on Monday is going to be really tough I think. We had a good New Years day spent leisurely at my parent’s house, I even remembered to pick up my grandfather this time too.

I appreciate everyone’s well wishes for my family and me; I wish the same in return. Happy New Year!

Fej

1 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

hey.....happy new year....you are going to have to tell me how you got your photo on your blog. I've been driving myself mad trying to do that on mine.

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home