Sunday, December 26, 2004

Kids Make Messes, duh.

Tonight, when I dropped my kids off at my wife’s apartment, she said, “it’s like they just threw up everywhere, instantly!”

I didn’t notice immediately, but I suppose they did settle in rather quickly. My oldest had DVD’s, Playstation, and Game Cube discs strewn everywhere as I left her bedroom. The younger two were quickly spreading out activities and toys in the living room as I walked to the door. My wife’s friend was asking whether I planned on keeping my beard just as I was leaving when my wife made the exasperated comment above. We hadn’t been there more than 5 minutes...

As I entered my house afterwards, I noticed an hour later than nothing had changed. Holy crow, without my kids there, nothing in my home moved without my consent! Incredible! Not.

So, just how long had my wife been “gone” before she actually moved out of our house? I’m thinking years...many many years.

Fej

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home