Thursday, December 23, 2004

Santa ate waaaayyy too much.

Man, I ate a lot tonight. I have this odd condition where if I eat too much my left shoulder hurts. Tonight we went out to one of my favorite Mexican restaurants and I ate until I knew it was too late: I’d be suffering left shoulder pain badly tonight.

I wrapped a significant portion of the presents today and I need to finish the clandestine gifts for my children tonight as well. How in the heck do you wrap an electric guitar? Simple, you don’t. Santa leaves presents like that out so they can come across them first thing in the morning.

You know, I, uh... despite me putting the bikes together, leaving the gifts out, eating the cookies and milk (deliberately leaving an abnormal amount of crumbs, for evidence of course) I well, it’s weird I suppose, but I think I still believe in Santa Clause. Okay, no. I’d be outside with my shotgun if some moron landed a sleigh on my roof, but what I mean is the Christmas spirit. Even if it’s only for a few days a year, I think it’s great that everyone comes together and reflects on what is important.

Happy Holidays to everyone.

Fej

3 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

And Merry Christmas to you and your family too!

12:10 PM  
Blogger brokenangel said...

From a medical point of view, you have gall bladder problems when you eat too much and it's referred pain in your left shoulder. It can be fixed by removal of your gall bladder, or by not eating too much hehehe

Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones.

12:56 PM  
Blogger Faisal ... said...

Hi Fej

Merry Chrismas and a Happy New Year 2005 to you and your children.

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home