Saturday, September 25, 2004

Acute excessive consumption shoulder pain

I got to eat at my favorite restaurant. I’ve always tortured everyone for my birthday by forcing us to go out to the places I like. They usually are not much to speak of when it comes to atmosphere, reputation, and in this particular situation cleanliness. Not to mention we had to squeeze 10 of us into a single round booth. With a chair and the fact that 5 of us were skinny little kids it wasn’t so bad.

It went really well and I think everyone enjoyed themselves. I ate until my left shoulder started hurting. I have this weird condition where if I eat too much of any kind of food, my left shoulder will start to hurt. It’s not piercing pain but it’s uncomfortable and now becoming something of interest because no one else apparently experiences this that I know of. I’m not a big guy in any dimension but sometimes I can eat a lot when I want to.

It was several hours before I could join the kids on the trampoline but I eventually did. I’m just asking for pain by continuing to push the limits on that thing. Other than that I haven’t accomplished anything today except for a nap. I rarely get to nap and they usually make me more tired than before. My dog and cat loved it and were all over me the whole time. I was uncomfortable and eventually had to dig myself out and get up.

My nephew is spending the night so that makes the kids to adult ratio 4 to 1. In all reality it’s probably more like 4.5 to 0.5, I don’t really feel like a grown up yet.

Fej.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a good day.

10:34 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

1. Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday!
2. I love to eat at dives too. It's not always that appealing to my friends, but I make them go with me from time to time.
3. I love naps. Take one for me.
4. I want a trampoline! Although how you can let children on them without drinking and adding up the potential emergency room bill is beyond me. I just want to play on it! :-P

12:41 AM  
Blogger Robyn said...

That really is the best part about having a b-day....you finally get to pick the restaurant! I love to eat Sushi & Japanese food, and well..I live in the Midwest so it's not like there's tons of people who can fathom the idea of a meal that involves raw fish instead of raw cow (which is acceptable btw). -Robyn

8:16 AM  
Blogger Faisal ... said...

Happy Birthday Fej. I hope that I haven't been very late.

6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home