Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Hot Cats, Cashiers

I started this morning off by briefly setting one of my cats on fire.

Cat Lovers:

It was an accident, way funny, but still an accident. This cat has attention issues. She is constantly trying to get me to pet her always while on the counter, either in the kitchen or bathroom. She purposely sits on the top of couches and tables just to reach out a swat at me as I pass by. If I am able to pet her it’s only briefly because suddenly she will change her mind and bite me. Right now, her singed butt is perched right on top of the monitor as I type, she is obviously over it.

Now that you have a little background, she was stepping all around me on the kitchen counter while I was trying to make breakfast. I usually try to ignore her and continue on. She was sitting right next to the gas stove as I lit it up, and her left side lit right up too. I swatted at her trying to put it out and she dove off the counter. That was enough to extinguish the flame.



I spent a lot of time and money at the dealership today for some overdue routine maintenance. What is it lately with pretty smiling cashiers? She walked by several times and each time I received big friendly hellos. No one else got that kind of attention in the waiting room so I was just a bit nervous by the time I had to pay my bill. Everything went fine and then I got a very nice handshake. That’s when I noticed the big rock on her ring finger with wedding band to boot. That through me all off and that’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

Fej

1 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

LOL...This is why I was even slightly okay with getting a turtle. It's contained and slow. I can handle that.

I think.
-K.

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home