Sunday, December 26, 2004

Winding Down

It’s day nine of my vacation. Once again this year I have decided to embark on some sort of facial hair experimentation. Instead of shaving it all off, I’m once again trying the full beard. This time though, it’s a more neatly trimmed version.

It still itches so freaking bad. I’m determined to hang in there and at least wait until this weekend to shave it off. This way I can at least say that I tried for a new look, and failed once again.

The sounds of an electric guitar and a rather modest amplifier are not as bad as I had pictured. Actually, my oldest daughter’s random strumming sounds much better on the electric guitar than they did on her acoustic. The tuner I bought is really cool too.

My son’s Transformers that I purchased are becoming slightly less difficult each time I transform them. Holy cow, we should get the engineers over at Hasbro transferred over to NASA and in a hurry. These are some complicated little pieces of plastic.

I have a night to myself. I don’t want to fix anymore faucets or recently repaired washing machines. I fixed the faucet at least. Stupid washing machine.

Fej

2 Comments:

Blogger ro said...

I wish I had a dad that gave me an electric guitar...I guess I'm gonna have to rock on to my air one for another year.

Since I'm going away for the new year and will have spotty online connection, let me take the opportunity to wish you a glorious new year. No leaky faucets. No soap opera drama (although, I do miss the updates). May it be all that we deserve. joyous. peaceful. prosperous.

8:10 AM  
Blogger != said...

If only I was talented enough to play any guitar. :) Just want to wish you a happy holidays. I'm a few days late for Christmas, but have a safe and happy New Year.

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home