Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Days of the Week

My youngest child, my son, has been plaguing me with questions this week:

“Dad?”

“Yes son.”

“Is tomorrow a school day?”

“No.”

“So it’s a weekend?”

“No, tomorrow is Monday (Tuesday, Wednesday, we’ve had this discussion all week).”

He then reasons, “Then it’s a week day, so we have school.”

“No. Well yes, tomorrow is a weekday, but there is no school. It’s Christmas vacation.”

Now, getting audibly upset, “But on weekday’s we have school dad. I don’t want to do my homework dad!!”

He’s practically crying and not helping at all are his two older sisters whom are laughing hysterically, not with him, directly at him.

He was perfectly content when Saturday’s were indistinguishable from Tuesday’s. He’s really good with the black and white stuff, don’t go gray on him though, he doesn’t deal with it very well.

Fej

1 Comments:

Blogger Faisal ... said...

That's sooo confusing :D

3:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home