Sunday, March 19, 2006

Where am I?

On Friday I went out for a few beers with an old friend. We had fun, got caught up on each others lives and made it home on time for once. Now maybe his wife will let us go out again before this summer is over…

My floor is almost complete. I finished all of the laminate to carpet/tile interface stuff and the trim is painted and ready to be put back in place. I’ll miss having an excuse to have power tools lying around in the living room but it will be nice to have everything finished finally too.

I managed through another weekend with another kid sick as a dog. They should know by now that you don’t get sick on weekends, save those days for during school. Hello?!

I finally got my youngest tying his shoes by himself. He was pretty happy about that. So was I. My oldest and I spent a little more time on the tennis court too. She seems to really enjoy it. I just wish it wasn’t after I just finished an hour and a half of soccer. I’m hurting right now. We played some Star Wars Monopoly, watched the newest Harry Potter movie and even managed to catch the newest Raven episode.

I’m glad it was a good weekend even though we didn’t manage to do half the things I had wanted to do. I leave for Germany on Tuesday morning and I won’t get back until Sunday evening. My parents are taking them to Colorado for a few days during spring break so hopefully that will make up for me missing a weekend. I’ll get Saturday there on my own because the flight was considerably cheaper if I stayed one more night.

That’s where I’m at.

Jeff

3 Comments:

Blogger Fej said...

And I would say YES of course. If I were closer and all...

8:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey there! I thought I'd heck in on you!

A trip to Germany? Sounds fantastic, you'll have to tell us how it went!

Sick kids are no fun...sorry about the weekend!

5:54 AM  
Blogger cmhl said...

how was Germany?

6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home