Thursday, March 09, 2006

My Schematic

I’m not wired this way. It works. But I don’t like it.

I’m making new friends, solidifying a key spot within an up and coming company that might make it big, I’m totally involved… with myself.

But I don’t feel like me. Something is missing. Besides the ever so obvious lack of a woman in my life.

It’s my kids. Holy crow. I’m not much of an individual without them. I’m horrible at this single crap. I’m missing so much that is so more important than this job.

She is doing better. Which is good. My kids are doing okay, but not great. The weekends fly by faster than they used to. The weekdays drag on… I even have a new floor. It’s fabulous compared to the crap I used to call “carpet”. But without three little things to mess it all up it doesn’t seem the same.

Don’t get me completely wrong, I’m not down, down. I’m just down right now. And I needed to tell someone about it. Things have been fairly good but I just miss them a lot.

Jeff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home