Sunday, February 26, 2006

Turtle Update

So the turtle and I are getting along fine. He’s up to three crickets a day and I suspect could easily devour more. I worry about feeding him too much though. I give him snacks of krill, blood worms, plankton etc. to pacify him in-between the crickets. Are you listening to this crap? Since when did turtles become ruthless carnivores? I’ve dropped in the pellets that supposedly can provide up to 60% of their diets but he won’t touch them. He just kicked the carrots right off of his turtle perch into the water. Live bait is highly suggested because of the health benefits. I just might do it.

Other than my daughter’s turtle eating frenzy’s, not much else is going on. Oh sure, work is keeping my very busy but no one wants to hear about that crap. Well, except that I will probably be off to Germany in a couple weeks. We’re probably going to buy a couple lasers from a company there and I’ll need to go sniff that out. I’m trying to push for an equipment buyoff in say around… October.

Still no more on the dating front but I have some inclination that at least one if not two women at work have some interest in me. I have some interest in them too except I’m pretty sure at least one of them is already spoken for and I’m still not too excited about the idea of getting involved with someone I work with. It’s never a good combination in my opinion.

I may take on a laminate flooring project over the next couple weeks. That will give me a justified excuse that my house is a mess but only until I finish. Then I’ll have to hunker down and get this place truly organized.

I hope all is well out there in your lives.

Jeff

2 Comments:

Blogger cmhl said...

good luck with the floor-- those are fairly easy to do yourself, or at least we didn't have a huge problem (our hardwood got GOUGED from dining room chairs. NOT good.

good luck!

10:59 AM  
Blogger Bart Treuren said...

disorganisation and bad cleaning up tactics are a symptom of a depression... perhaps temporary, perhaps chronic...

you've had your problems and i think you're addressing them properly, but perhaps you need help in keeping control of the total picture...

just my take, hope it helps... keep well...

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home