Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Oh yeah, I have a blog.

Hey everyone. You are probably sick of reading about how busy and crazy things have been for me. I’m sure your own lives have been also. I wouldn’t know though because I’m a super slacker who reads other peoples blogs like once a week at best.

I have been quite the dedicated new employee. My responsibilities, involvement, and understanding of things have improved immensely from this time last week. Some of these people are pulling 10-12 hours a day and weekends right now. I really, really, really, don’t want to do that but I will if necessary.

Things with my ex and her life are quickly reaching pandemic proportions. I’ve had to take evasive action and called in many a favor to assist with child dropping and picking up stuff. I’ve got a new plan in the works to hopefully take care of this issue relatively soon. And cute or not I have the stinking kitten again. She’s growling at my dog as I type.

Then there is the company holiday party. I need a date. More importantly I want a date. I mean I’ve wanted to start dating for some time now but now I have a fixed date, time, place where I will need one. At my old job, not like they’d have a holiday party of any sort anyway, it was no big deal. Everyone knew of my situation and I could go solo without any issues.

There is this pretty woman at work…

Jeff

5 Comments:

Blogger Carol Davidson said...

I want you to figure out this dating thing so you can coach me in how to do it right.

Glad things are going well. Hectic is an assumed baseline.

7:58 AM  
Blogger cmhl said...

word to the wise, from the not-so-wise--- be careful about the girl from work. if it DOESN"T work out, you will still have to see her every day..

10:57 AM  
Blogger Christie E. Little said...

So he's serious about the dating situation...hmmm!

Get on it, will you...I want to know who you want to go with...and start by saying hi. Just a simple hi.

I think you can do it. :)!!!!!

10:57 AM  
Blogger Mama Duck said...

Go on...tell us about the pretty girl. Have you had verbal interaction? Is she of legal age?

I only ask b/c one of my male co-worker's in the past made the sorry mistake of asking out a girl who was really, really just brealy legal and became the butt of many jokes around the office. But I'm sure your co-workers are more mature than we were. :)

12:26 PM  
Blogger Faisal ... said...

Hey hey! We need to know more.
:)

3:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home