Tuesday, October 18, 2005

The Next Stage

Things here haven’t been dull. Isn’t that what I was asking for? Dull?

Nope. And it has been not dull to the extreme. And then some. I really don’t want to disturb any of you good people than might be reading this with too many details. Let’s just say that things are going to be a lot different around here.

Starting with my new job of course. Things are sort of starting to wind up to a close at my current employer but I still have a lot to finish off. And that doesn’t include cleaning up my office, which will require close to a day itself.

I may have a roommate for the next couple months. Not in my room, but in my house. This person has lived here before. More specifically she has lived her for a long time up until the last few years. Be careful of what sort of charitable offers you make, people might just take you up on them some day. There are some extenuating circumstances going on right now, but this is sooo not what I wanted.

However, there could be a couple of benefits:

For one, I need to be at work on time everyday without exception for the next few months. If you knew me and my current schedule, you would be afraid for me.

Two, this will save a bunch of money over the next couple of months.

Three, that’s about it. Everything else will be crazy and chaotic and what little time I get “to myself” will pretty much disappear for a while.

Oh, and did I forget to mention there is a kitten involved? I would ask, “What next?” but I know better then that.


Jeff

5 Comments:

Blogger Carol Davidson said...

Two words.

Oh. My.

Good luck!

12:22 AM  
Blogger Noala said...

I'm with Abby.

8:39 AM  
Blogger Evan said...

KITTY!!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!

Sounds like a nightmare mate, but at least you'll get some kind of amusment out of the kitten...maybe.

Good luck!

9:27 AM  
Blogger LizzieDaisy said...

What's wrong with the kitty? I'd much rather have a kitty cat than a roomie any day. At least they clean up after themselves... :)

5:01 PM  
Blogger Fej said...

Yes, it's a very cute little kitty.

But I already have 3 cats and a dog. So far so good but...

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home