Sunday, October 02, 2005

It Can't Really Be Monday Tomorrow?

There. Just. Aren’t. Any free moments around here.

We blasted back off to Colorado for a whirlwind cabin closing for the winter. It was a quick trip. Nice but much cooler. I thought the sheep herding picture below was cool, there must have been 400-500 sheep on the highway.

There is more. So much more but I really need to unpack, and clean, and study, and make those dang lunches, and get the kids out of the shower, and laundry, and I’m too tired for all that right about now…


I hope you all had a good weekend,

Jeff

5 Comments:

Blogger cmhl said...

I can so sympathize with this post--- we returned yesterday from a trip, and I was too tired to unpack-- we are just living out of the suitcases for a little while. hahaha.

5:30 AM  
Blogger paula said...

I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum for the weekend. I was WAY too productive. What is THAT all about?

It's Monday Extreme around here today though.

mg

1:11 PM  
Blogger Faisal ... said...

Ever1 hates Mondays ;-)

3:10 AM  
Blogger Bart Treuren said...

know the feeling... life's usually too short to shed the excess baggage as well...

5:20 PM  
Blogger Christie E. Little said...

Come back to life already! You're really missed.

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home