Friday, October 14, 2005

Drive By

“Hey kids, want to drive by my new job?” I said this evening since we were in the area.

“Yeah!” They replied excitedly. It wasn't far and we were soon there. I wanted to drive by the front entrance since the back area isn’t very exciting but I wasn’t quite sure how to get there. It was 10 minutes until 7:00 PM on Friday night, there were only a couple cars around (which made me feel better) and a security guard in a golf cart.

I found the way to drive up to the entrance but there was no outlet. So I turned around slowly as the kids looked on and asked various questions. A single individual walks out of the building glances over at us but then quickly looks away walking towards the parking structure.

Who was it? My future boss of course, working late on a Friday night. Do I dare drive by tomorrow or Sunday too? What have I got myself into now…

Jeff

2 Comments:

Blogger cmhl said...

uh oh, maybe it was a fluke that he was there so late..

do yourself a favor, don't drive by, you really don't want to know. hahahah.

I"m sure you have made the right decision, though..

10:40 PM  
Blogger Christie E. Little said...

I dare you!

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home