Thursday, November 10, 2005

Semi-sorta-weekly-update

Well where do I start? Things are going very well at my new job. I’m even starting to get used to the idea of working 40 or more hours a week again. Boy did I have it cushy at my old job…

I will likely do a vendor visit next week sometime and I have a feeling I should renew my passport. They shouldn’t be long trips but I see them coming soon.

As for my needing a date situation… I might just have one. Pick your jaw up off your keyboard, I don’t know for sure yet. I placed a call yesterday afternoon to her since it had been a long time since we had talked. We had some awkward moments years ago but we didn’t cross any lines. Since then, either my life has been a bit too unstable or she was involved with someone herself. I guess she’s not involved anymore. She called me back late last night and we talked for quite a while.

I’ll try to keep you posted.


Jeff

6 Comments:

Blogger cmhl said...

good for you!!! hope the maybe-date goes well..


and, your new job sounds pretty fabulous if you might need to renew your passport!

8:49 PM  
Blogger Carol Davidson said...

A potential date!!!

Good luck.. hope you enjoy.

9:28 PM  
Blogger Christie E. Little said...

Woohoo!

So excited for you!

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds great! Good luck to you!

4:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That DOES sound good. It's rare to get that sort of connection - the sort you an pick up again after everything.

7:30 PM  
Blogger Bart Treuren said...

looking up jeff, good job :D
i've got a bit of the same going here, after 30 years we've got something going again in a strangely wonderful way... good luck

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home