Friday, January 13, 2006

A Bit About the Date

The date went just fine. Luckily I looked at the sign of the restaurant I was walking into and realized it was the wrong one and managed to make it to the right one more or less on time.

All in all everything went really well. We have a lot in common and conversation never ran short. I had been straining all week to remember the details of her face. The whole event last Saturday was a bit of a blur. Last night though it all came back. We were a bit constrained for time since she only had a baby sitter for so long. Ironically I was not. Go figureā€¦

We might have lunch on Sunday.

Jeff

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't it great to find out the person you're on a date with has things in common??? I love when that happens. And you have something set up for Sunday...that is great. I'm doing a little happy dance for you!!

Yes, I changed blogs (although I thought I had sent you a change of address). Come on over and visit!
musings

10:10 PM  
Blogger cmhl said...

yay for you!!!!!

((you went to the wrong restaurant??))


good for you, I"m really glad you are having some fun...

7:30 PM  
Blogger Mama Duck said...

Yahoooooooooooooooooooo!

How was Sunday?!!?

7:31 PM  
Blogger Faisal ... said...

That's great news. Hope that Sunday went well for you. ;-)

5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home