Sunday, May 01, 2005

Sunday

I just knew I had spoken too soon. My wife changed the mobile number that she’s had for close to three years now. It was the one mostly sure way to get a hold of her for a long time. Late last night though she called to inform me that this number had been changed, R is out of her life and harassing her, so she had to change the number.

Dang it. For whatever reasons I though this guy had a chance too. Then again, I’m probably overreacting. It’s been less the 24 hours, they could be already back together again...

I forced my children to watch my the all time best movie in the whole world last night and yup, they loved it. “Planes, Trains, and Automobiles” is a true classic of course, always brought up in the same conversations as “Gone With the Wind” and “The Godfather”. So, it was time to introduce my kids to true cinematic genius. I did have to mute it though during the car rental scene...

Our team played a good game today. We lost but sometimes that’s when we are at our best oddly enough. I’m terrible sore this evening, which only means the next few days I will be even more so.

Fej

2 Comments:

Blogger Shane said...

Sometimes when driving with the wife, I swear i look over and see the exact same horns, pitchfork and smile on her face as we drive :)

no really, t he movie is great, and i miss john candy dearly.

11:34 PM  
Blogger Christie E. Little said...

My poor son has to deal with the girls and our chick flicks...I think we've seen Legally Blond...25 times. LOL..the poor poor boy.

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home