Saturday, May 07, 2005

Kids, Everywhere

I got the other $5. My kids didn’t make any further progress on their room and I figured the five-dollar bill would be out of circulation by the time they got around to it. It was really bad though, I don’t think they could have done it. Now, it’s certainly clean and mostly organized so they should be at least able to maintain and clean up a little easier.

I wasn’t home until after midnight yesterday evening. A couple friends from work and I went out to a couple bars and then out for a late breakfast. We drank a fair amount so eating well afterwards really helped sober up. I was asleep a little before 1:00 AM and was unable to sleep past 8:00 AM. What kind of crap is that? I was a little frustrated by that but got up and made some good use of the time before I had to get my kids.

Then I grabbed my niece and nephew and we had a rather calm afternoon despite the presence of five kids. My nephew is staying the night and I’m supposedly going to have my other nephew tomorrow morning for a few hours. Kids...


Happy Mother’s Day.


Fej

2 Comments:

Blogger Carol Davidson said...

I second what she said. Happy Mother's Day to you, too.

9:43 PM  
Blogger Christie E. Little said...

I'm sure you were the good guy to the Moms in your world. You deserve a good gift for Mother's Day just for having daughters and doing their hair. :) Seriously, I hope you're well and enjoyed your weekend.
C

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home