Thursday, May 05, 2005

Ha Ha Ha, Wipe Out

My son had the coolest wipe out this evening, well until his head and elbow smacked into his sister’s karaoke machine that is. It was slow motion and he was still finishing whatever it was he had come into the room to tell me as he rolled into disaster. He somehow stepped over a basketball (he no doubt had left in the middle of the floor) but not quite far enough, rolled from his leg to his back and then crashed into the karaoke player elbow and then finally his head. I had to stifle my laughter because he did smack himself pretty good.

That was the top to our evening of homework (if they only realized how much of the night they waste complaining). Little else of mention came up and I’m way past ready for the weekend. On the plus side, I get an evening to myself tomorrow. A friend and I are going out for a few drinks after work.

Only a few weeks of school left and my kids are way ready to be done with it. Me too. I need to go make their lunches for tomorrow and get my coffee ready to go. Big sigh

Fej

5 Comments:

Blogger Christie E. Little said...

Aaaahhhh the lunch making by the children didn't last...damn. Enjoy your night out and afterward I hope you have a nice bottle of your favorite jumping horse waiting.

Eye contact and smiling...very important for flirting with a woman. Now, saying hi wouldn't be bad either. LOL...just giving you some pointers. :) C

7:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The long summer break for you guys I suppose - happy days!

5:42 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

So the lunch making by the kids didn't work out for ya huh? go figure.

Enjoy your night out, meet a few new people, and quit calling her your wife. It isn't a magnet for new women k? -smile-

9:04 PM  
Blogger Carol Davidson said...

Enjoy your Friday night!

10:52 PM  
Blogger TMock said...

My daughter has been counting down the days; I think we're at 26 days left now until she's a junior in high school. Gawd! Where does the time go?!

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home