Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Well Heck, I won.

It’s a big deal too, Trisha is one of the coolest bloggers out there. She’s a great mom, has good taste in shoes, and makes me laugh all the time. What more can you ask for?

As for me, not a whole heck of a lot. Both of my little one’s parent-teacher conferences went well. Despite the non-traditional situation they are in, the lack of consistency from one parent to the next and very different parenting techniques, they seem to be doing okay.

My STBE wife decided that she needs a job. If a co-worker hadn’t been passing by at the time, they wouldn’t have had the chance to douse me with water and help me up from the floor so I could continue the phone conversation with my wife. Luckily they did, so I was able to hear her say the words, “I need to get a job.” I’m feeling faint again just… writing… about… it….



Fej

7 Comments:

Blogger Panthergirl said...

Wow...just catching up around the blogosphere...you won! How cool!

3:47 PM  
Blogger Panthergirl said...

OK, I feel really stupid now...what's an STBE?

3:49 PM  
Blogger Fej said...

Thanks Trisha.

Panthergirl, STBE = Soon to be Ex.

Thanks for dropping by again.

7:38 PM  
Blogger Carol Davidson said...

Hooray! You won!

11:26 PM  
Blogger Bart Treuren said...

hey jeff... well done and well written... your children are your best investment ever... money and "friends" and things you think important come and go... the more you invest now in your children, the more you all grow together in the future... keep well

11:22 AM  
Blogger Panthergirl said...

Jeff...thanks for the explanation. Sorry I've been MIA..you're so good about dropping by my blog. I've blogrolled you so I'll be sure to visit regularly!

You're a great dad...just wanted to throw that in. ;)

9:54 AM  
Blogger paula said...

if only my ex husband would mutter those words...

*sigh*

mg

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home