Monday, March 21, 2005

Ramblings

I need some time to myself. I’m thinking at least a week. Maybe longer...

Why do some people just like to hear the sound of their own voice? Isn’t it at least mildly important to have some point behind what you are saying? While they do this also, I’m not talking about my kids here.

What is a commitment? Is it a revocable agreement to a request initially said ‘yes’ to, like say the night before? Not the definition I'm familiar with.

I’m rambling, a bit frustrated, like I said I could use some time...

Ha!!! Like that’s going to happen.

Has it been 3-4 weeks yet?


Fej

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The word 'committment' doesn't seem to have any concrete meaning anymore. People who say what they mean and mean what they say are in the minority I find. Everyone has to read between the lines. It's BS.

10:17 PM  
Blogger Fej said...

Well said Ruth, very true, BS.

10:21 PM  
Blogger Noala said...

I agree with Ruth.

2:49 AM  
Blogger Christie E. Little said...

Did someone mention a vacation? Aaahh I soooo need to sit in the sun somewhere and just be and read a stack of magazines. On to commitment. We all know what it means to us...the key is to find someone to be with who believes in the same meaning. Aaaahhh. Good huh? :)
C

6:35 AM  
Blogger Vics said...

ach! Come to Manchester - bring the kids, there's plenty of 'stuff' to do here - and the sun actually keeps shining at the moment (probably to herald some other world disaster, it's unnatural...)

Could even stick a tent in the back garden so they can claim they went for a 'camping holiday' in Britain... *grin*

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home