Thursday, March 10, 2005

Nothing New

Since the trial, my interview suspense and now my post-interview suspense, I think my blog has gone to crap. My mind is so preoccupied with everything else I find so little else to talk about here. My days were slow before the interview because I was so worried what the job was about. Now I know, and even though things look really good I’m still completely worthless because I’ll have to wait a couple weeks before I know if I get the job for sure.

I still dream about the dang trial only now they are all mixed up with various scenarios with me working at this new job. The trial was a big deal I guess. I took it very seriously. The job is too. This place has a 1% turnover rate and they want an engineer with a poly-sci degree to work for them. Weirdo’s. I can’t move for the next 12 years (my STBE wife will not likely move and that’s when my youngest turns 18) so I need a stable career here with good income for some time to come.

Anyhoo, there I go again. Sorry folks but this is what’s on my mind. Maybe I’ll go find a quiz or something to post instead.

Fej

2 Comments:

Blogger Evan said...

I don't think your blog has "gone to crap" at all. However, I do think my own has. It's not easy to come up with something amusing every day, but suffice to say yours is the only blog I check every single day without fail. Keep it up.

3:06 AM  
Blogger Noala said...

Your blog is NOT crap! Don't ever let me hear you saying that again or I'll, I'll, I'll ... hmmmm check back with me on that one another time hehehe.

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home