Sunday, March 06, 2005

Not Much, Just My Weekend.

Another weekend has flown by. I hate wishing time away, we are lucky to be around to complain about how crappy our day was, and others aren’t so lucky.

I’ve been wishing time away for Tuesday of course. I’ve built this interview up so much with myself and everyone else, I hope it goes well. I’m not that worried really, I think I’m qualified, I interview well for the most part and it’s a plus that they waited nearly two months now since the original invitation was sent. If I don’t get this job it will be far from the end of the world, but from how I see things now, it sure seems like the right path.

My outdoor soccer season has started once again and we played this morning despite the pouring rain we had the night before. It was nice to be out in an open field compared to the confines of indoor soccer. I booted the ball excessively high on more than one occasion just because I could. It turns out that two of the women on my team knew the victim from my murder trial. They had gone to school with her and had a lot of questions about the trial. I had a lot of questions for them too but we didn’t have much time.



Fej

4 Comments:

Blogger Carol Davidson said...

If I don't have a chance to say it before Tuesday, good luck with your interview.

10:36 PM  
Blogger Noala said...

Hey Fej, knock their socks off dude.

Hope it goes well :)

7:31 AM  
Blogger Shane said...

From someone who interviews horriably to someone who doesn't good luck.

9:48 AM  
Blogger Christie E. Little said...

Good luck tomorrow! It's a long time in coming, so make it great!

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home