Friday, February 25, 2005

For everyone else:

In no particular order and just because I don’t tend to reply to my own comments all that often, thanks for stopping by:

Julia The Nurse and more.
Kat Good luck with your move.
Crystal Clear From “way” back when.
Faisal My first Blogging friend.
Robyn The most entertaining.
Stan The Man.
Sara and where I link to ShaneMy NM friends.
Woman on the Verge of greatness.
Pensive Ro The Italian...
Evan Whom vicariously live through…
Diva I hope the next chapter and the following are good one’s.
Eden Nuff said.
Ruth She’ll put you in your place, likely where you belong.
Em Friend from the Lonestar state
VicsThe lady on the East side of the Pond.
Tina -Retro Girl
Suzzanne Contemplating greatness
Christie We’ll talk soon!
JinI’ll need a lawyer one of these days.
Trisha Rocks!
Heather Another good Mom.
Bulllet Very entertaining
Abby Taylor Gotta read….
Noala From down under.
Melinda Martini’s…
FoFuSa Ha! She is hilarious.
Panther Girl Read her blog, every day, it’s great stuff.

This is most of what I read daily and most of those who stop by my blog. I'm sure I've missed a few at least, please leave a nasty comment, I deserve it for leaving you off.

Have a good weekend everyone.


Fej

5 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

Thanks Fej! So far, so good. I'm still addicted to blogs - yours included. I must now check out the others you have listed here.

9:42 AM  
Blogger Stepping Stones said...

You, my dear, are an angel. Thanks for encouragement. I feel like I'm on the verge of many things..losing my sanity being one, but being on the verge of greatness..we shall see! ;)

8:32 PM  
Blogger ro said...

I too, like Diva, am addicted to blogs. Well, more than addicted I really have to say that I find it an interesting phenomenon and much more entertaining that what's on the tube.

Plus, it's nice to be listed as "the italian..."Grazie!

10:38 AM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Hey there. Had to catch up on a few days of posts because i've been busy! I enjoyed the jury duty story. I've never been called to serve...yet. *knocks on wood, but I would imagine my day is coming.

Thanks for the mention too.

4:53 PM  
Blogger Faisal ... said...

I am very honored by your comment

5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home