Monday, February 21, 2005

It's Over!!!

We deliberated, delivered a verdict, brought an entire courtroom to tears for varying reasons and we still have to go back tomorrow. I’ve never heard of this before but I guess we will hear additional testimony and even have to deliberate on additional items too.

No one is happy about this at all, from our panel anyway. Today wasn’t fun even though we managed to come to a decision without too much difficulty. We are all well past ready for this to be over.

Now, instead of a stiff drink, I’ll be helping my oldest finish a research paper that I’m sure will take the better part of the night. Maybe tomorrow I'll have that drink.

Fej

6 Comments:

Blogger TMock said...

I'm glad it's over for you--well almost over anyway. Hang in there! :)

8:16 PM  
Blogger Christie E. Little said...

almost over is a goooood thing. we're working on a bessie coletman report for my oldest daughter and she's sick, so it looks like i'll be doing the typing for my sweet girl. i hope you're done soon.
C

9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just one more day!

10:14 PM  
Blogger != said...

I'll drink that drink for you. :-)

10:15 PM  
Blogger Vics said...

keep it up sweets - you can ring up about that other job then *grin*

3:12 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Wow - talk about a tease... May tomorrow bring you an end to the trial.

... and a nice stiff drink, too! You deserve it.

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home