Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Nasalness

Two kids have been taken down so far by whatever bug they are passing around. I suspect the third won’t make it much longer. I dropped a real grumpy one off at school today a bit depressed about me not being able to linger around like I usually do in the mornings. That and although she wouldn’t admit it, I knew she was missing her partner in crime.

I blasted off towards downtown and our panel was lining up as I walked in the door. The State finally finished up their side today so it’s possible we are on the downhill portion, I’m not going to bet on it though. I could hardly breathe through either nostril for most of our time in court today. That bugged the crap out of me and I’m sure my fellow jurors appreciated all of the lovely additional nasal sounds that accompany this condition too.

So I did go to a walk in clinic tonight. It was good to know that the doc felt I was doing everything right and just needed to step it up a bit, add in some antibiotics, and switch out my allergy meds. I hate taking medication but I’m quite tired of this crap too, so I’ll do it.

Fej

3 Comments:

Blogger Christie E. Little said...

Do you think one of us will feel better soon? I'm hoping so. I hope your little ones are getting better, too. They do get a little funky when they're missing a partner in crime.

Thank god the trial is almost over! Woohooo!

10:01 PM  
Blogger Evan said...

I hope you feel better soon. I too am choked with cold. I would LOVE to pretend it is something more (as many of my friends in a similar situation are doing) but it is nothing more than a sniffle.

My personal remedy is Lempsip Max Strength Cold and Flu capsules. I doubt you can get them there, but they are somewhat amazing.

4:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear bout the lil ones. hope you all get better soon..

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home