Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Thanks to my jury duty:

1. I don’t have time to wave at the pretty bus driver. In order to get to court on time, I slow down a little, open the door and toss each kid out at the front steps just as soon as the cafeteria opens. They've learned to land on their backpacks and roll it out just about every time now.

2. I have to rely on the TV’s in the Jury break room for just a few minutes a day to get all of my current event information.

3. I’m already having dreams about the case...

4. I’m ingesting enough coffee everyday to keep a small third world country awake for a week. I can barely stay awake until the next break.

5. I know that most parking garages were not designed with extended 8 passenger vehicles in mind.

6. We ingest snacks, junk food, coffee, soda, large lunches and then sit all day long, and I still haven’t made it to my prepaid gym in over a month.

7. I know the proper technique for removing the scalp in order to view the skull.

8. Forget watching stock prices, I still have a full night of blogging to do you know!

9. Stay away from Mexican food, milk and certain veggies while on jury duty as a general courtesy to others.

10. There is no easy path you can take to get anywhere quickly when you start from downtown at 5:00 PM.

Panelist Fej

1 Comments:

Blogger TMock said...

10. There is no easy path you can take to get anywhere quickly when you start from downtown at 5:00 PM.

LOL! This is soooo true!

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home