Monday, February 14, 2005

V-Day and Such

First off, Happy Valentines Day to all who stopped by to comment, and to everyone else might appreciate it also (no, not you Stan, Evan, or Shane:)

I did double check today, as I didn’t notice it on Sunday, but yes my wife does still have her nose piercing. I thought momentarily that since, despite being a guy, I hadn’t missed the nose piercing, but in fact that it wasn’t there. Nope, I’m just a guy, it was there, I must have been just hoping.


Damn trial.


Now my son is sick too. He was good this morning but pretty well laid out this afternoon with a fever. I’m not feeling all that great either, I think I’m going to finally wonder into a medical facility and have my silly sinus’s checked into, they are driving me insane.

A short drive by the way...


Fej

6 Comments:

Blogger Carol Davidson said...

Aieee. Hope everyone feels better, and soon. Happy Belated Valentine's Day to you, too.

12:56 AM  
Blogger Christie E. Little said...

I hope you got your little Valentine's Day things together.

PS...I knew you were just a guy and the nose ring was still there.

C

7:33 AM  
Blogger TMock said...

Feel better soon!

9:16 AM  
Blogger != said...

Happy late Valentine's Day Fej. I've actually gotten very used to being single on this day.

Get to feeling better. Some kind of cold has been going around.

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a problem with the nose piercing? It's just making a statement I think. Individualism. Raising the middle finger maybe.

9:07 PM  
Blogger Fej said...

Thanks everyone for the V-Day stuff and I'm sure we'll all be feeling better soon.

For those wondering, it's not the nose piercing I have a problem with, some people pull that off really well. It's my wife's lack of forethought in anything she does and the effect it has on our kids.

Pierce and tatoo away! Just plan ahead is all I say.

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home