Friday, February 18, 2005

Stupid Things

Stupid late night Friday soccer games. Who signed me up for this punishment anyhow? Oh...me.

Stupid cats, between the younger two and my dog, there was a major “altercation” late last night. This resulted in loud hissing, barking, and a chase of some sort resulting in a large glass vase being hurtled from the top of the kitchen cabinets to the tile floor. I love cleaning up several pounds of broken glass in the middle of the night.

Stupid jury duty. Actually no, it’s just been a long and difficult trial. I’m taking all of this very seriously and today the closing arguments finished up. On Monday we get our final instructions and after dismissing the alternates we (they, if I’m an alternate) begin deliberations. Today completed the third straight week of this trial.

Stupid colds. I’m still on medication for my sinus’s, my son missed three and a half days of school this week, my oldest is blowing through tissue like crazy, and now my younger daughter is sure to fall next. She is already starting to cough.

Actually, I’m in a pretty good mood. I know this weekend will fly right by but I’ll try to make the most of it. I hope you all have a good weekend too.

Fej

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know just how you feel about cats breaking things. A common occurrence in my house!

2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you and the kids get better. i myself had just gotten over a cold and it was a funky one that was accompanied by a fever. only way i got over it was bedrest. despite of the cold, hope you have a good weekend. :)

9:46 PM  
Blogger Christie E. Little said...

What are we to do with these sick kids...and we need little ones.

I'm glad the trial is almost over, though. What a huge relief that must be. :)

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home