Wednesday, February 16, 2005

More Stuff to Come

I have a lot to write about tonight. Really I do. I got a call today from someone I haven’t talked to in months. She had some very interesting info that I need to add to my drama files. It really fills in several “gaps” about some of the events that occurred over the last couple months. It would just take so long tonight though. Maybe tomorrow.

I’m extra tired and I’m not feeling all that great still so this and a quiz is all I can squeeze out tonight.

Fej

5 Comments:

Blogger TMock said...

Agreed--What Trisha said! LOL!

7:30 AM  
Blogger Noala said...

hehehe - it's called 'how to ensure your readers come back', and it sure works on me!

7:38 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

You're such a tease...

12:39 PM  
Blogger Fej said...

Hmmm, I had no idea how effective that would be. I was just really tired. Now that I know though...

Prezactly...that's funny.

10:29 PM  
Blogger Christie E. Little said...

lol..ooze oooze ooze. you love it.

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home