Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Time for a new one.

Well, I’m all caught up at work. This interview really needs to go well. If after three weeks of jury duty and I’m all caught up in one day, things must be slow. I think I’m done there. Even if this job interview doesn’t work out, these last three weeks have demonstrated that I’m definitely ready to leave and more so that I’m not near as critically needed as I once was. I’ll keep looking and find something else.

My youngest daughter has been going to gymnastics for the last 5 weeks and today was the first time I could make it to see her. That place is a mad house. She has already been bumped to the intermediate class in her short time there. She has the perfect build for gymnastics. She’s basically a toothpick with hair and she can bend any which way necessary with ease. It doesn’t hurt that she has an overload of energy all the time and is rarely on her feet. She’s typically upside down in an arch, or doing cartwheels and handstands.

When we got home this evening I had a message from one of my fellow jurors. I guess we will be getting together this weekend for a little “end of duty” party. I’ll definitely try to make that.

Fej

4 Comments:

Blogger Evan said...

Apparently my two year old neice can now walk unaided along the beam in gymnastics and jump with BOTH feet. Personally, the whole thing scares me a bit (gymnastics). Perhaps it's just because I am about as plyable as concrete, but I can feel my bones shattering as I watch.

5:38 AM  
Blogger Shane said...

It seems that you became pretty good friends with your fellow jurors. I have to say when I had jury duty we had a week long trial which is really long for here and especially considering it wasn't a criminal case, just a civil one. But its cool that typically the jury is made up of people that end up meshing together thanks to a similar experience.

8:02 AM  
Blogger Vics said...

YEY way to go fellah! Drink - have a few for me while you're at it - Personal choice is a cheeky vimto... very tasty.

8:56 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

Well, if anyone deserves a party, it's you guys. Enjoy!

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home