Monday, February 28, 2005

Monday = More Crap

My wife has already missed several days of school. The kids did all get pretty sick for a few days while I was on jury duty and I guess she did too. I think she has missed a few more than necessary but that’s just me.

I don’t know who to get more frustrated with, my wife or my sister-in-law? My wife signs up for the M-F, 8-4, 1-year cosmetology course and I get about 5 days notice. She asks her sister if she can pick up the kids 4 days a week from school for the next year and of course she says “Sure! No problem!”

Now I’m sure she won’t make it a whole year in school (I really wish she could) but I doubt it. Even taking 15 hours of college credits doesn’t require that kind of time commitment. Sure you finish and graduate in a year but I just don’t think she’s ready. My sister-in-law commits to anything and everything and is only capable of taking on so much. She now has a baby of her own to boot. Now three weeks into it she is complaining everyday. Didn't see that one coming... not.

My wife’s last live in guy friend is gone and now replaced by a woman whom I believe is also going to school with my wife, I’m really not sure. I guess we went to high school together but I really don’t remember her, it was a big school. Now that he is gone though, every time the kids are over her place it just seems like too much.

She just about passed up on Tuesday night last week, her usual night to have the kids but I was too busy with soccer and conference calls, I needed the night off. Then I tried to get her to take them Friday, then Saturday with no luck either night. She said she would take them Sunday but never called. She has been busy I guess with a new crowd. I have no idea what sort of crowd either, could be good or bad. Today, I asked her to take our daughter to gymnastics but that just about did her in. “Nobody talks to her or tells her anything.”, “She has to drive all over **%& town and waste her gas.”, “It’s just my school, it’s not like I don’t have a ton of homework!”

Obviously I’m just wayyyy too pushy.

Fej

3 Comments:

Blogger Christie E. Little said...

She's just selfish and clueless. We all know that. Some point in her life it will come to her that she is too and either she will step up to the plate or the guilt will eat her alive.

I'm hoping for the little ones that she loses the selfish part. She just needs a job. Ugh! I want to vent for you or with you! Stay waaaay pushy..lol. It's a good side of you.
C

6:52 AM  
Blogger Christie E. Little said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your fans will track her down and shoot her soon if you don't watch out....hmmmmm......

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home