Monday, March 07, 2005

The Night Before.

First off, thanks to everyone wishing me luck on tomorrow’s interview. I’m feeling pretty good right about now, not nervous but definitely anxious. It’s an all day interview starting at 6:45 tomorrow morning when I meet my two potential new bosses for breakfast. From there, they drive me on to the grounds and proceed to interview with eight others throughout the day. I guess I’ll get lunch too so that makes it pretty much all worth it there.

I tried on my suit again just to see if I could get the tie right and the knot held up well in my closet this last month and a half. I thought it looked all right, it’s just that stupid top button on my shirt. I had a heck of a time getting that dang thing buttoned. I know it’s not my neck. I’ve got all my paperwork ready and the only thing I forgot to grab was a few newer business cards. The only real problem is that I’m far from tired and I know I’m not going to sleep well at all tonight. Oh well, I wouldn’t want to set any kind of precedence by looking well rested or anything.



What happened to when they just asked, “Can you get a ride to work everyday?”

Me: “Uh, probably.”

Store Manager: “You ever work a cash register before?”

Me: “Uh, nope.”

Those were the days...


Fej

1 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

and??? How did it go?

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home