Sunday, March 27, 2005

Yup, but what about Training Wheeles?

It was a nice spring day here. No dealing with socks despite having to pick up my STBE and take her and my grandfather along to my parent’s for and Easter brunch. All went well and we had a good time. We hid and found eggs over and over to the point where it was too much.

I watched The Incredibles again tonight and we all enjoyed it again, a very good movie. Except that our family is missing a Mrs. Incredible and while I’ve often desired to toss my vehicle into the street, I’m sadly unable to do so.

We all went for a bike ride this afternoon and while successful as it was, I need to release two not just one child from the clutches of training wheels this year. It must be done...


Fej

2 Comments:

Blogger Shane said...

I can't imagine biking with a whole pack. I get antsy enough bike riding with the two year old in the bike seat behind me on my bike.

10:29 PM  
Blogger Carol Davidson said...

Blogger's been keeping me from posting comments for a few days... it's a conspiracy!!

Anyway, good luck on the training wheels. My three year old, almost four, just got his first bike a few months ago with the training wheels. I think I'm gonna make him keep them on forever. He might look silly on the single track mountain bike trails with training wheels when he's 25 years old, but he'll thank me in the long run.

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home