Saturday, March 26, 2005

Movie Weekend

I watched three movies within a 24-hour period. That must be some sort of record for me. I watched Nixon, The Pianist, and The Incredibles. My favorite was The Incredibles of course, but I have wanted to watch Nixon for a long time also. Very interesting.

It took me well over 24 hours to get over the fact that I didn’t have my kids for that amount of time and that I needed to use this time to be just a bit effective. After my last indoor soccer game of the season today, I finally got myself in gear and accomplished a few things. I cleaned a lot. Vehicle, house, under the couch cushions (I’ll spare you the horror) and I finished the night off with a major sock party. While many lonely individuals were reunited again with long lost mates, there must have been just as many sad and singles left over at the end of the night. Lost soles without the perfect partner, lots of close matches, but none just quite right. Kind of like me... OKAY, that’s enough sap for this blog, I was talking about stupid, white, cotton, kids socks that are impossible to keep together.

Happy Easter everyone!

Fej

5 Comments:

Blogger Vics said...

Arrrrr.. I want the incredibles dvd just so I can watch the jak attacks cartoon, it looks funny.

5:31 AM  
Blogger Noala said...

Heya Fej, I played with socks today too. The odd socks gather for about 6 months, then I wash every damn sock I can find and after that whatever can't be paired up goes in the bin or rag bag .... hmm I've been single well over 6 months, does that mean it's time for me to put myself out with the garbage?

6:00 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

Great analogy and word play.

Happy Easter to you as well, Fej!

8:35 AM  
Blogger TMock said...

I so loved The Pianist. It was a great film. Did you enjoy it as well? I thought Adrian Brody's performance was outstanding.

Happy Easter! :)

5:39 PM  
Blogger != said...

Happy Easter Fej.

The Incredibles is a great little show. I still haven't gotten around to the Pianist

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home