Thursday, March 24, 2005

Wild Fun for Me

Tomorrow is not only payday but also tax-return-day and cash-my-jury-duty-check-day. My bank will probably call to see if there have been some fraudulent deposits to my account. My jury duty check was a joke, all $12.88 of it. I just about flipped when I saw it. It turns out upon further reading of the statement that it was just for my first day of orientation. Over two months later and I get one check for about 2.5 hours. The government is soooo slow.

I’m off work tomorrow and I might even get the chance to have the afternoon off from kids also. Their mom is supposed to pick them up tomorrow afternoon. I have big plans, let me tell you! I will get gas and stuff from Costco, I need a haircut, and if I really feel wild I might actually pay off a bill or two with my tax return. Wild man.

As it turns out, my cousin was in a lot of danger initially and it could have been a lot worse if he hadn’t gone to the doctor when he did. He’ll be okay all things considered but his lifestyle change might take some adjusting to. Thanks for the advice and information, I hope to go visit soon and I’ll pass on what I can.

Fej

5 Comments:

Blogger LIKEINEEDTHIS said...

Costco rocks, I only go meat and supply shopping once a month, and it's at costco. Though I always stand in fron the plasma tv's wishing for awhile.

7:42 AM  
Blogger Christie E. Little said...

Wow...you are living on the edge today! Make sure you stock up on your horsy drink and anything else that might add to the "wild" weekend you have in mind. LOL. :) It's funny, it doesn't matter where we live...we all seem to make it to Costco for gas.
Have a wonderful free day...C

8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no kidding on the jury duty check..lol

6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't spend it all at once now! Just think of the inefficiencies, and how much more it costs to drip-feed the payments... the waste of money is mind-boggling.

7:09 PM  
Blogger TMock said...

Have a wonderful weekend.

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home