Friday, November 19, 2004

At fault but I don't care.

“So you were turning left.” I said.

“Yes, like I said, so anyway, the lady was sooo rude, and I made sure to make her aware of her behavior after the call.” My wife replied.

I finally got the full description of her car accident. She was at least partially and possibly entirely at fault if they can prove so. I though she was the one turning right, in which case she would have, had the right of way.

This was after finding out that her car would not be fully repaired for at least another two weeks. Also, after me informing her that my rental insurance expires tomorrow and after that we have to pay %100.

I could fire up the Jeep as she suggested and she “would be very careful” with it. HA HA HA HA!!! (To infinity.) Okay, that’s not going to happen. I could drive the Jeep and then she could drive the Suburban. (Refer back to the insane laughter I tried to invoke previously.)

She attracts car damage like she does everything else, with all her effort. Like I’d set her free in a 3-ton vehicle over 19 feet long. It would be disaster just after she backed it out. I’m not bashing on women drivers here, just my wife, she should be banned.

It’s Friday night, the kids are all over me, the couches (indoor trampolines), and attacking each other. I don’t care, I was given an early Xmas gift of JD. Please disregard any postings I might make in another couple of hours.

Fej

2 Comments:

Blogger Evan said...

She sounds like the kind of driver I would probably be. I never got a license, for two reasons: I am lazy, and I don't really trust myself enough. I can imagine thinking I am the best driver in the world and probably killing myself in the process. For now, I think it best to keep me off the roads. It's my service to the public.

8:09 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

I have to laugh as my husband would probably call me one of those woman drivers. I admit, driving isnt the best thing I do, and unfortuately, I have to admit, I've made my husband a worse driver too. I have owned four cars, two of which have been wrecked, one of which was sold and I am still driving one. In my defense I have been hit twice by MEN who carry State Farm insurance. And for the record, of the 4 accidents I've been in, 1 was my fault. I hit an old guy on a motorcycle. He had it coming....driving infront of me ;)

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home