Saturday, November 13, 2004

New relative

I’m moving a little slower than usual today. I stayed out drinking and talking with a good friend from work last night. I wouldn’t say we were drunk but probably not too far off.

My sister-in-law had her baby yesterday afternoon. We went by to see them this morning. Everyone is healthy doing well. I suppose she would be a niece to me although I feel like a grandfather. This is my sister-in-law who has lived off an on with us for the last 7 years or so. I was the closest thing to a father she had during that time. After all the long talks I had with her about school and her future, she moves out last year and is pregnant 3 months later at 19. I hope I do a little better with my two daughters. They all seem happy so far and I just hope it continues to go well.

It’s cold, windy, and it might even snow later on. I don’t feel like doing anything but crawling into bed. I might just do that...

Fej

1 Comments:

Blogger Stepping Stones said...

Two girls and a boy..I guess my Wiggles story made sense. LOL Any tips on getting my son to listen to my music? ;)

Nice blog (single dad w/ a lot to say)..like the clock on the side too..that's very cool..

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home