Wednesday, April 06, 2005

We are outa here!!!

We are all set to go. The kids packed horribly of course and I hopefully corrected appropriately for them. My son had two shirts, a pair of jeans and a bunch of toys packed for a four-day weekend. In reality, that’s probably all he really needs but I made him pack underwear, socks, and more clothes anyway.

My mom helped me realize that it has easily been 13 years since I’ve been to this part of Colorado. I didn’t think it had been that long but I suppose so.

I may or may not have access to the Internet and such while I’m gone. Another good test to see just how addicted I am. I’m sure I’ll be having withdrawals by tomorrow afternoon.

If I don’t get back to any of you in the next few days, then it must be a good vacation. I hope you all have a good weekend too.

Fej

5 Comments:

Blogger Carol Davidson said...

Hope you all have a great trip!!!

1:14 AM  
Blogger TMock said...

Have fun!!

1:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have a fun great trip with the kids :)

12:33 PM  
Blogger Christie E. Little said...

Snowboarding!!!! I'm so jealous! Ok, just tell me wear you've been and we can catch up on all the good skiing. I hope you are able to find a good bottle of the pony juice, because after the flight and vaction time with the kiddies...you'll need it! This I know. My Mother in law has been going up and there's been good snow, so I'm hoping it's a good one for you!
C...(yes I'm back and I remember I have a blog..lol)

7:59 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

Have a wonderful and safe trip!

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home