Monday, November 01, 2004

Individual time...

I had another night to myself. My wife is doing much better lately, or so it seems. Since tomorrow is Election Day, the schools are closed, my kids stayed over with her. I spent the night digging through the disaster area better known as my little one’s room. It is really bad. I finally have a chance to spend some time in there and I now feel like there is a dim light at the end of a very long tunnel. I’ll need a little more time but we will make some sense of that room and we will enforce some desperately needed discipline.

Other than that, I partially completed a load of laundry, fixed my lunch for the next four days (hamburger helper of course), and answered a couple of political reminder calls. The Republican Party is confused in that I’m voting more or less party line minus the presidential candidate. I’m sure everyone is just completely enthralled with this.

I am and that’s really all that matters. Time to myself is something that I’ll need to get used to and become more comfortable with. It’s going to take time, probably a lot of time. As long as the kids are okay, I’ll be okay with doing this. They’ll probably be fine with everything long before I am, but I suppose that’s a good thing too.

Fej

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home