Sunday, October 24, 2004

Hamster roll

I just finished taking our extremely active dwarf hamster for a walk (in the hamster ball of course). My daughter complained that she couldn’t get to sleep because it was too active.

I just want to know, at what point in life do most people suddenly realize that nothing you had planned on happening has actually occurred and everything you hoped never would happen is all around you? No? Not really your story? I suppose I should have figured so I’m just going to go to bed now.

Fej

2 Comments:

Blogger Evan said...

"at what point in life do most people suddenly realize that nothing you had planned on happening has actually occurred and everything you hoped never would happen is all around you?"

- Usually about 30 seconds after waking up each morning...a minute if it's a good day.
Interestingly, I saw a man who looked like he may not have been on a skateboard in years this Saturday. I found myself thinking of all the fun I have been depriving myself of for the last decade or so, and then looked at the scar from where I broke my arm and kept walking.

4:02 AM  
Blogger Kat said...

I'm cryin' I'm laughing so hard!!!

I agree with Evan, 30 seconds. And probably every 15 minutes after that.
-K.

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home