Monday, October 18, 2004

My Job

Today was not an eventful day by my normal definition. Although that is usually a good thing. The rumors are starting to spread again and despite everyone’s reassurance, I think there is a very good chance that my job is on the chopping block.

People have joked for years that I’ll be handed the keys when our location closes. I don’t think this is likely. I think I’d definitely consider laying me off if I were my boss. Actually, I don’t think now would be the appropriate time but that hasn’t stopped them before. We’ll see what happens, supposedly we’ll know by Wednesday.

Fej.

2 Comments:

Blogger != said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:44 PM  
Blogger != said...

Oops...Didn't read the latest entry. Glad to hear about the job.

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home