Sunday, October 10, 2004

Not 16 anymore...

I am beat. My youngest daughter had a friend sleep over last night. This basically translated to me having to bounce 4 instead of only 3 kids on the trampoline. In my brilliance I came up with a new game called “get the penny”. I throw a penny on the trampoline and the kids try to pick it up while I bounce them into oblivion. It usually ends with me collapsing in total exhaustion and whoever is closest finally picks up the damn penny.

Then today I had my usual soccer game that was unusually exhausting and painful. I have some road rash thanks to a patch of dirt and a push from behind. My toe (that I’ve already broken twice) hurts and my ankle is sore for whatever reason. Then of course we went straight to the neighborhood Skate Park. (Why MS Word insists on capitalizing Skate Park I don’t know, they never built them when I was a kid). I couldn’t help but to attempt to show up the little 10-year-olds and managed to do okay. It must look funny to see a 32-year-old on a skateboard wearing a polo shirt and Teva’s. Oh well, at least I didn’t break anything and my daughter and nephew loved every minute of it.

It sure feels like I broke something though, I can hardly move. Good night.

Fej.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home