Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Gym and dinner

Today I joined a gym. No, I didn’t actually do anything other than write a check but it’s a good first step. I’ve been trying to workout regularly for a little over a year now. I was only doing so on weekends initially and progressed to the point where I had a daily routine. Three trips to China and everything else in-between and I just can’t seem to get back on schedule.

A new club opened up just one industrial block (way too far to walk of course) down the street from work. I checked it out yesterday and decided today that I should sign up. It’s a month to month place so if I don’t use it, I’ve wasted a lot more than $35 on a lot less. It’s really nice and doesn’t seem to be crowded at all. We’ll see how it goes.

The other big thing today was buying Chinese food for dinner. I’m normally strictly against it but my kids love it and I was actually in the mood for the egg drop soup stuff. Chinese food in China is nowhere near like it is here. I have never been a big fan of Chinese food here for some reason. I think the real stuff is much better, except for the weird things like elbows, donkey, odd fish, and some other strange varieties. Goat however is pretty good though technically it was goat on a stick. Sorry, when in Rome...

Fej.

2 Comments:

Blogger Faisal ... said...

Hi Fej

At least your chinese restaurant isn't as far as getting to Beijing or Shanghai :)

11:10 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Mmm, the only thing that beats goat on a stick is Dog on a stick. And I should know, I'm Korean ;)

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home