Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Time for what?

I made it to the hospital to see my wife today. She is still on “vacation” if I’m asked by anyone else. I hate going to that place of course, but I knew she needed someone there. She was sad, medicated, and still causing problems with the staff. Still, she is doing better than the many times before. She does want to get some control of her life again. She also wants a lot more than that, but I’m giving all I can right now and it’s more than I want to.

She will hopefully get access to a long-term outpatient program that is geared towards people like her. 28 days won’t fix it, and it’s just a movie if you ask me.

I don’t seem to have time for anything anymore. I really need to start working less and making more money. Suggestions for how to do this are welcome. There are so many things I need to do at home now and with the kids. Not to mention that Fej time is limited to what you are reading. My only personal time is spent reading other’s blogs that I have come across and contributing to my own. Other than that, it’s making lunches, attempting to keep the house clean enough to see my crappy carpet, helping with homework x3, keeping vehicles running, and a bunch of other stuff somewhere in-between.

Fej.

1 Comments:

Blogger brokenangel said...

I wish there was something I could do to help. I have been in your position more than once!! It's no fun to be left holding ALL the bags. If I was anywhere near your area I would offer to help in some way. My thoughts are with you.

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home