Friday, October 01, 2004

Shampoo

Shampoo is one of those things that you don’t really give much thought to, or at least I never did. It’s always there in the shower or under the sink. Even when you run out there was always the bottle of the weird scalp-cleansing-massaging-thickening- for-oily-hair stuff that no one ever used. Well it was all gone the other day and as I realized at the store, I had never bought shampoo before. Well, not at least without an explicit description of brand, strength, and scent already dictated (in writing) prior to departure.

There are so many frigging different kinds of shampoo out there! So I decide just to get the cheapest kind. That narrowed the choices down to about 40 or so below $3.00. Then I decided I’d get something that didn’t smell too weird. Good luck, there is no such thing. Can’t you just buy shampoo that doesn’t have to smell like some flower that I couldn’t recognize to save my life? Then, like a flicker of light at the end what appeared to be a never-ending tunnel of darkness, I saw the V05 Normal Shampoo. And it smelled just like soap too!


Sorry, it’s Friday night and the only inspiration strong enough to pull me away from a losing game of solitaire was this shampoo story.

Fej.

2 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

Yes, it's shopping trips like that which make me wish I lived in some sort of Communist country where there is only one choice of shampoo and that's what you have to use, dammit! As if Walmart isn't challenging enough, you have to agonize over too many choices! We want the whole shopping experience to involve as little time as possible! please. : )

3:52 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Okay so here is my quick rundown on Shampoo. I've pretty much tried it all. I love shopping and picking out different stuff. I am currently using Garnier Fruitise shampoo. I love this stuff. It was 2.50 at walmart here. I bought the 2in1, which is really good. I also really like Pantene, and I do notice my hair is shinnier. I tried Dove shampoo and didnt like it, it made my hair heavyier and greasier quicker. I make my husband use the rest of the Dove shampoo. I also have tried Suave, which seems just like your normal shampoo, you get what you pay for. I have also used Herbel Essence, which is okay, but not really worth the extra money. I have also bought Physic (i know I am spelling it wrong) which is that very expensive stuff, which I dont think its that great, especially for that much money. And lastly, I have tried Thermasilk, which is nice but I never thought it did that much for my hair. In summary, I recommend Pantene or Garnier Fruitese.

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home