Monday, October 04, 2004

Update

I haven’t posted anything in a couple days. That is kind of rare for me unless I’m out of town. I’ve been busy of course and here are a few highlights:

While attempting to complete the reimbursement process for my oldest daughter’s out of district school status, I was informed (by a really irate lady with a lot of built up tension) that the last transfer she got was unapproved. I tried to calm her down and explain that it must have been approved, she’s been going there for nearly 3 weeks. To make a long story short, my daughter shouldn’t have been transferred and it sounds like the principle might get in trouble for letting her in. I’m just concerned that they might try to send her back to the other school. That would completely devastate her. I haven’t heard anything so far, I left it at "I’ll call back later", since the administrator was busy.

My wife is not stable at all on her new medication. She will probably need to go back sometime soon. On the plus side, it looks like her and her boyfriend (?) have made up. She can’t be alone even when she is doing fine, that is just who she is and he seems nice.

I have new (to me) bedroom furniture but I can’t say the house is any cleaner after a lot of work this weekend.

Had a few beers with a good friend on Saturday.

We have an evil dwarf gerbil. I don’t even want to talk about, but I caved. The thing looks really cute and fun until you stick an appendage in the cage. Then it’s like that little white bunny in that Monty Python movie... Another freaking animal! I am a wuss.

Fej.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home